- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Project Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 <meta>
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (non-voice updates)
- 3.1.1 Firefox
- 3.1.2 Platform
- 3.1.3 Cloud Services
- 3.1.4 Content Services
- 3.1.5 Messaging
- 3.1.6 Mobile
- 3.1.7 IT
- 3.1.8 Release Engineering
- 3.1.9 QA
- 3.1.10 Automation & Tools
- 3.1.11 Security
- 3.1.12 Engagement
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (non-voice updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Huge thanks to everyone who supported last week's NewCo events at our Mountain View Space. This includes our awesome recruiting peeps Keith Harris, Michelle Marovich, Shea Healms and Rachel Berenbaum; our PR peeps Laura Napoli and Justin O'Kelly; our knowledgable storytellers Asa Dotzler and Dan Veditz; our esteemed speaker David Bryant and our amazing event pros Lisa Gray and Abbie Woods. Because of you, hundreds more people have been inspired by the Mozilla story.
- Big thanks to all the Mozilla Hacks blog authors of May & June (staff and volunteers in no particular order): Benjamin Peterson, Francesco Iovine, Szmozsánszky István (Flaki), Jason Orendorff, Sean Lin, Jan Odvarko, Potch, Piotr Zalewa, Chris Mills, Brian Grinstead, Nick Desaulniers, Wilson Page, George Politis, Maire Reavy, Dave Camp, Jason Weathersby, Jeff Griffiths, Harald Kirschner. THANK YOU!
- Got an idea for a technical post for web developers? Write for Hacks
Monday, 15 June
Tuesday, 16 June
Wednesday, 17 June
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (every other Wednesday)
Be independent with your web browser and your web site.
- San Francisco (@MozSF 1st fl Java room) and Portland
- 17:30-18:30 Writing Hour
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup & hack night
Create or update your personal web site — wherever you host it, shared, VPS, or at home; static, dynamic, WordPress, or other software.
Join a community with like-minded interests. Bring friends that want a personal site!
Thursday, 18 June
Friday, 19 June
Saturday, 20 June
- Community Pune Meetup
- The Community Pune meetup is an annual meetup for all Pune (and other nearby regions) Mozillians to be able to come together, recognize and appreciate the work each one of us is putting in for this community and for Mozilla as a whole and also plan out our activities for 2015 in a way that our efforts can be in sync with Mozilla's mission for 2015.
- More info on the Reps Event page
Sunday, 21 June
- OpenSource Bridge, in Portland, OR. From 23rd to 26th
- Open Source Bridge is a conference for developers working with open source technologies and for people interested in learning the open source way.
- Hong Kong OpenSource Conference, 26th, and 27th.
- MozTW and Mozilla Hong Kong members are going to developing Mozilla present in HKOSC, with related sessions/workshops and a Mozilla demonstration booth.
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Firefox and Cloud Services
Lars Bergstrom: Remote
We are holding two 3-hour training sessions during the Whistler workweek. One is on Servo, the new web rendering engine, and one is on the new programming language, Rust. Neither requires previous experience, and both will have a substantial, mentored, hands-on hacking portion.
Servo - Wednesday, 1–4 PM: http://sched.co/3ZQn
Rust - Thursday, 1–4 PM: http://sched.co/3ZQp
Please sign up using the Sched links so we make sure we have sufficient space and mentors!
Andrew Sliwinski (Portland)
- Webmaker for Android
- Beta now available on Google Play (http://mzl.la/webmaker)
- Launch activities now underway
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, other info)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
Introducing New Hires