- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- http://air.mozilla.org/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 <meta>
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (non-voice updates)
- 3.1.1 Developer Relations
- 3.1.2 Firefox
- 3.1.3 Platform
- 3.1.4 Messaging
- 3.1.5 Mobile
- 3.1.6 IT
- 3.1.7 Connected Devices
- 3.1.8 Release Engineering
- 3.1.9 QA
- 3.1.10 Engineering Productivity (Automation & Tools)
- 3.1.11 Security
- 3.1.12 Engagement
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (non-voice updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Shout out to philipp, FoxShadow, michal, and mayhemer for last minute work on a release blocking bug, going back and forth between Bugzilla and (1268922) and a SUMO report. The intrepid FoxShadow and relentless crash hunter philipp did a lot of work very quickly finding regression ranges and downloading test builds to diagnose the issue and then verify the fix on release. Sending FoxShadow some Mozilla swag from the release management team.
- Thanks to Moz Tech Speakers Alex Lakatos, Elio Qoshi, Kristi Progri, Gabriel Mickso, Flaki, Jobava, & Rabimba who will be speaking to developers this week at events in London, Cluj (RO), Berlin, Budapest, Tirana (Albania), and Houston, TX. Mozilla contributors will lead our strong sponsor presence at JSConf Budapest (May 11-13), and at OSCAL (Open Source Conf Albania, May 14-15).
- Thanks to Sarah Allen and Erika Drushka for putting on a fantastic MozFest planning meetup in Berlin. It's going to be an amazing festival this year!
Monday, 09 May
Tuesday, 10 May
- Want to get involved with add-ons? Join our bi-weekly community meeting at 10am Pacific!
Wednesday, 11 May
Thursday, 12 May
Friday, 13 May
Saturday, 14 May
Sunday, 15 May
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen
|Javaun Moradi||Firefox Product Team||Firefox Test Pilot: experimental feature platform launching this week!||Home||No||Test Pilot Slide Deck
|Amy Tsay||Add-ons Team||WebExtensions API survey results||MTV||No||results
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
|New Volunteer||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Volunteer location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new volunteer?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be contributing from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Introducing New Hires
|New Hire||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new hire?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
|26 Newzillians||Diane Tate||Mozilla Mountain View||Lots of spaces and homes||All things mozilla product, web platform, marketing, people and more.|
Introducing New Interns
|New Intern||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new intern?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren't part of the live meeting go here.
Status Updates By Team (non-voice updates)
Planning: MozLondon, TechSpeakers Berlin in Sept
Events / Talks / Meetups / Trainings
Engineering Productivity (Automation & Tools)