- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 Fireside Chat
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Congratulations to Mozilla Tech Speakers Daniele Scasciafratte and Eugenio Petulla for their winning entry in #PosteHack, Italy's postal service 3-day coding hackathon. Their prize: They'll be attendees at the Slush conf in Helsinki later this year. \0/
Monday, 26 September
- Weekly Bug Triage Day
- CSSConf Boston is happening today and tomorrow!
- CSSConf is a conference dedicated to the designers, developers and engineers who build the world’s most engaging user interfaces.
- Mozilla is the diversity in tech tickets sponsor to get more local devs access to this great event
- WebEngines Hackfest is also happening today in Coruña, Galicia, Spain.
- This is a hacking oriented event with an unconference format and focus on open source Web engines topics with many of our local Mozillians participating.
Tuesday, 27 September
Wednesday, 28 September
Thursday, 29 September
- Paris Web starts on the 29th til October 1st
- Paris Web is the leading french event related to web development that focuses on "webdesign, quality and accessibility".
- Mozillians Benjamin Bouvier will be speaking on web assembly and My Le on Open Design.
Friday, 30 September
- Mozillian Potch will be attending
Saturday, 01 October
- PyDX is happening Oct 1st and 2nd in Portland Oregon to specifically focus on Py-centric ideas, projects, and best practices in need of more attention in an inclusive and welcoming environment.
Sunday, 02 October
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.