- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 Fireside Chat
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Many thanks to Prasanth P and Karthic Keyan for organizing online and in-person sprint sessions to test featured add-ons for e10s compatibility. Check out details of their events here, here, and here.
Monday, 31 October
- Weekly Bug Triage Day
- Connected Devices Project SensorWeb update on SensorWeb Wiki. Please join us on AirMo every Thursday at 10:30 AM PST for Connected Devices Weekly Program Update to get the latest on all CD projects.
Tuesday, 01 November
- Add-ons WebExtensions and GoodFirstBugs triage at 10am Pacific - public bi-weekly meeting to prioritize WebExtensions APIs and ensure a steady supply of good first bugs for contributors!
Wednesday, 02 November
- Weekly Bug Verification Day
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (every other Wednesday — fortnightly)
Be a part of the open web with your own website.
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working, ask the experts questions.
Join a community with like-minded interests.
Bring friends that want a personal site!
- The Graphical Web is happening Nov 1st til 4th in Exeter, UK, organized by Mozillian Michael Saunby.
- This event is an annual, global conference to showcase the many new open source technologies that have become available for presenting visual information on the web.
- Tech Speaker Rabimba will be presenting on VR.
Thursday, 03 November
- Mobile Era 2016 is happening November 3rd and 4th in Oslo.
- Mobile Era is Norway's first conference for mobile developers. The conference will cover Android, iOS, Hybrid and Mobile Web development from both a design and development perspective.
- TechSpeaker Flaki will be speaking on Progressive Web Apps.
Friday, 04 November
Saturday, 05 November
IndieWebCamp Los Angeles all day Saturday and Sunday! See wiki page for details and sign-up!
Sunday, 06 November
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.