- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 Fireside Chat
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Many thanks to May's add-ons contributors: Aayush Sanghavi, Martin Giger, Joseph Frazier, erosman, zombie, Christophe Villeveue, Markus Strange, Cesar Carruitero, Raajit Raj, Swapnesh Kumar Sahoo, Tushar Saini, harikishen, Geoff Lankow, Trishul Goel, Andrew Truong, Sylvain Giroux, Rob Wu, Noitidart, Baris Derin, Raffaele Spinelli, rctgamer3, Wildsky, Tuxman, exculmice, Xuan Wu, Ett Chung, Kailas, Henry Perez, Indomian, Tim Nguyen, Lucian Corlaciu, Dutts, Aris, Teo, Daniele Scasciafratte, Santosh Viswanatham
- Thanks to the 20+ new Tech Speakers of Winter 2017, who are onboarding now. And to all the Tech Speakers who've been out and about the last few weeks. Props to Srushtika, Andre G, Chiko, Andrzej, Kristi, Carsten, Daniele and everyone else.
Monday, 05 June
- Interns starting on June 5th
Tuesday, 06 June
- Add-ons Community Meeting
- 17:00 UTC/10am PST; ACE Vidyo Room
- Join the team to discuss what's going on in the add-ons community!
- 17:00 UTC/10am PST; ACE Vidyo Room
Wednesday, 07 June
- Weekly Bug Verification Day
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (nearly every Wednesday somewhere)
Be a part of the open web!
- Portland (OR) (at DreamHost PDX)
- 17:30-18:30 Quiet Writing Hour, finish that blog post, wiki edit, etc.!
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup, demos, & hack night
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working.
Join a community with like-minded interests.
Bring friends that want a personal site!
Thursday, 08 June
Friday, 09 June
Saturday, 10 June
Sunday, 11 June
- Tuesday, 13 June 2017: Mozilla Speaker Series
- Selling Your Attention: The Web and Advertising with Tim Wu
- Mozilla Toronto + Air Mozilla
- Noon PT / 3pm ET / 7pm UT
You don’t need cash to search Google or to use Facebook, but they’re not free. We pay for these services with our attention and with our data.
Join us for a conversation with Tim Wu, historian, policy advocate and professor who coined the term “net neutrality," as he traces the history of the dynamics between advertisers, media and audiences, and calls on us to reevaluate what we are getting (or giving up) in exchange for our attention, especially in today’s always-on Internet.
- Host: Sam Burton
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen
|Janis Greenspan||Brand Strategy Director||June Internet Health Marketing||San Francisco||no||https://docs.google.com/a/mozilla.com/presentation/d/1z11pp0ZYJr3ww90u59sG0fIVLJ_jgI9TJpcFrQHAnls/edit?usp=sharing
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.