- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 Fireside Chat
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Props to Tech Speakers Ayah Soufan and Yamama Shakaa from Palestine, who organized and inspired 74 teams of young coders in the Palestine regional Technovation app development competition, with 10 teams making it to the Finals. (More than 350 girls and 100 mentors, huge increase over last year!)
- Props to Tech Speakers Yuliana Reyes, who presented A-Frame and WebVR to several hundred women developers at DevDay4w Guadalajara Mexico; and Vigneshwer D, who spoke about Rust at Hong Kong Open Source this past weekend.
Monday, 12 June
Tuesday, 13 June
- Add-ons Good First Bugs Triage
- 17:00 UTC/10:00am Pacific in the ACE Vidyo Room
- WebExtension APIs Triage
- 17:30 UTC/10:30am Pacific in the ACE Vidyo Room
- Speaker Series - Selling Your Attention: The Web and Advertising with Tim Wu (coiner of the term "net neutrality")
- Mozilla Toronto + Air Mozilla @ Noon PT / 3pm ET / 7pm UT
Wednesday, 14 June
- Weekly Bug Verification Day
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (nearly every Wednesday somewhere)
Be a part of the open web with your own website.
- Berlin (GERMANY),
Fort Collins (CO) (new!),
San Francisco (@MozSF commons hosted by Tantek)
- 17:30-18:30 Quiet Writing Hour, finish that blog post, wiki edit, etc.!
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup, demos, & hack night
- Berlin (GERMANY),
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working.
Join a community with like-minded interests.
Bring friends that want a personal site!
Thursday, 15 June
Friday, 16 June
Saturday, 17 June
Sunday, 18 June
The seventh annual gathering for independent web creators of all kinds, from graphic artists, to designers, UX engineers, coders, hackers, to share ideas, actively work on creating for their own personal websites, and build upon each others creations.
Still a few tickets left, if you're a mozillian, there's a code for a comp ticket for you! Ping me if necessary. -Tantek
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.